Highlighted

Some AIR IOS Audio issue.

Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use AIR24 develop this app on AppStore.
K Music Player Ultimate - HI-END DSD Hi-Res Player on the App Store

and found some AIR bugs.
1. when use Sound SampleDataEvent to play audio realtime when press home button. AIR Audio has some lags.

2.When press home button the netStream play AAC,ALAC audio paused. has set to background mode.use Sound Class play mp3 audio will not pause.

3.cant set to IOS Music control center info. also can't listen the IOS remote control event, can't listen the iphone earpods lineout plugin plugout event.

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Some AIR IOS Audio issue.

Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use AIR24 develop this app on AppStore.

and found some AIR bugs.
1. when use Sound SampleDataEvent to play audio realtime when press home button. AIR Audio has some lags.

2.When press home button the netStream play AAC,ALAC audio paused. has set to background mode.use Sound Class play mp3 audio will not pause.

3.cant set to IOS Music control center info. also can't listen the IOS remote control event, can't listen the iphone earpods lineout plugin plugout event.

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 20, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you wrote is a little hard to understand. If your first language is not English, can you describe the problem in your own language?

The app looks neat, and I hope you get lots of sales!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

我是中国的一名AIR开发者。差不多有十五年的Flash开发经验。我在使用AIR来开发这个音乐应用APP。

K Music Player旗舰版- HI-END Hi-Res DSD播放器

一个顶级音乐播放器

K Music Player旗舰版-HIFI HI-END Hi-Res DSD播放器 512EQ:在 App Store 上的内容 一些

但是,在使用AIR的时候在音频方面发现了一些问题:

1.当在iphone和ipad上面按下HOME键或者按下锁屏键的时候,AIR APP的声音有一点卡顿/停顿。这个很明显。而在前台台或者切换到后台完成后声音不会卡顿。这个切换到桌面的卡顿能很明显被用户听到和感觉到。因为这个是一个高级播放器,用户的耳机大部分高于500美元,这部分人的耳朵和耳机相当敏感。使用的AS3 API是动态生成的Sound和SampleDataEvent,无论播放WAV,DSD,FLAC,MP3都有这种现象。这个问题我已经被用户投诉很多次了。

2.当使用NetStream播放AAC,ALAC的时候,按下HOME键切换到后台,AAC,ALAC的播放会被暂停,用户希望继续播放。

3.无法在IOS的控制台音乐部分设置播放信息和专辑封面,无法监听控制台和earpods/airpods线控的暂停/播放,上一曲,下一曲事件。无法监听耳机的拔出,插入事件。
我使用一个ANE来监听苹果自带播放器的暂停,播放,下一曲事件。但别的功能无法实现,效果也不理想,用户不满意。

for english:

I am a AIR developer in china. Almost fifteen years of Flash development experience. I am using AIR to develop this music application APP.

K Music Player ultimate Hi-Res DSD player HI-END

A top music player

However, the use of AIR in the audio found some problems:

1 when iPhone and iPad above press the HOME key or press the lock screen button, the sound of AIR APP has a card / pause. This is obvious. In front of station or switch to the background sound not completed carlton. The switch to the desktop can obviously be user Carlton hear and feel. Because this is a senior player, most of the user's headphones more than $500, some people's ears and headphones are very sensitive. The use of AS3 API is dynamically generated by Sound and SampleDataEvent, regardless of playing WAV, DSD, FLAC, MP3 have this phenomenon. This question I have been many times the user complaints.

2 when using NetStream to play AAC, ALAC, press the HOME key to switch to the background, AAC, ALAC playback will be suspended, the user wants to continue to play.

3 unable to set play information and album cover in IOS console music section, unable to listen to console and earpods/airpods by wire stop / play, on one song, next event. Unable to monitor headphone pull out, insert event.

I use a ANE to listen to Apple's own player pause, play, the next episode. But other functions can not be achieved, the effect is not satisfactory, the user is not satisfied.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2017 0