Highlighted

stage.softKeyboardRect.height is not returning correct values (440px on galaxy s2, screenheight is 800px but height of softkeyboard less than half of the screen)

Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get 440px on galaxy s2, by a screenheight of 800px -> but height of softkeyboard less than half of the screen. Seems it's a known issue and there are ane solving the problem... sometimes...

Isn't there a working solution ... is Adobe working on the problem?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

stage.softKeyboardRect.height is not returning correct values (440px on galaxy s2, screenheight is 800px but height of softkeyboard less than half of the screen)

Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get 440px on galaxy s2, by a screenheight of 800px -> but height of softkeyboard less than half of the screen. Seems it's a known issue and there are ane solving the problem... sometimes...

Isn't there a working solution ... is Adobe working on the problem?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 27, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just searched for softkeyboardRect in our bug database but I'm not seeing anything recent.  Could you please open a new bug report on this over at https://bugbase.adobe.com and include a sample project that demonstrates the behavior.  Once added, please let me know the bug number and I'll ask the team to investigate.

Thanks,

Chris

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2015 0
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2015 0