Highlighted

Stagewebview Get parameters local files?

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using stagewebview to load local html files in my air applications. When I add and GET parameters to a local files url (ie ?test=test) I get an error stating that the files location does not exist. Loading the same file without the parameters works great. Also loading a external html page with parameters works perfectly.

My question: How can I add GET parameters to a url when loading a locally stored HTML file?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Stagewebview Get parameters local files?

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using stagewebview to load local html files in my air applications. When I add and GET parameters to a local files url (ie ?test=test) I get an error stating that the files location does not exist. Loading the same file without the parameters works great. Also loading a external html page with parameters works perfectly.

My question: How can I add GET parameters to a url when loading a locally stored HTML file?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 25, 2016 0
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any ideas on this? Still struggling with this problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2016 0