• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

StageWebView has black border on iOS11 on iPhoneX.

New Here ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe Air app and it contains a full-screen StageWebView. I packaged the app with air22, everything works fine on the iPhone,A few days ago I switched to air29, and StageWebView is normal on the iPhone6(iOS11) but there are black bars(About 80 pixels high) on up and down sides of the iPhoneX(iOS11). I don't know what to do. Does anyone have such a problem?

Another problem is that iPhone6 has a resolution of 1334*750 and iPhoneX has a resolution of 2436*1125. When I get Stage.fullScreenWidth and Stage.fullScreenHeight in the code, they are both 1136 and 640. So, when I set the StageWebView's viewPort to new Rectangle(0, 0, stage.fullScreenWidth, stage.fullScreenHeight), I obviously felt the page was magnified. This was really bad. Is there a solution to this problem?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

The problem is solved. This is because the application lacks the corresponding launch images.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem is solved. This is because the application lacks the corresponding launch images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines