• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

StageWebView native cache on windows

Guru ,
Oct 03, 2014 Oct 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the native engine with StageWebView(true) on Windows it appears it never reloads the page from the server. I can make changes all day long to the website it's displaying and it'll never reflect those changes unless I switch to using AIRs built in engine - which is horrible btw. These issues don't happen on OSX. Combine this with StageWebView functionality inconsistencies between OSX and Windows and the fact nobody ever replies to problems and you have one worthless piece of software backed by nobody. Every time I think I'll tackle a project using AIR I end up regretting I ever made that decision. Never again

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot reproduce your problem (Windows 7 64bit). Btw: I think Adobe is not testing every API feature for every release ... Flash is still dying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Damon,

If you're still able to reproduce this on Windows, please open up a bug report at bugbase.adobe.com and I'll have someone take a look.  Since you're using the native web engine, on Windows it'll be IE.  Including your OS and IE browser version will be important to know in the bug report.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines