Highlighted

Status On GameInput Bug Making Multiplayer Impossible?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was wondering if anyone is able to provide any information on the status of the following bug:

"All GameInput devices w/same name and id respond to only one physical device. Works fine on Windows."

https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/AIR-3720874

The bug is over 3 years old now and has existed since the GameInput API has been introduced. I see the tracker states the bug as "To Test" but I don't have a way to tell how long it's been in this state, or what its target release date is. If anyone has any details that would be great! I think this particular bug is pretty much the last thing preventing the GameInput API from being essentially flawless for a gaming use-case

Thanks

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Status On GameInput Bug Making Multiplayer Impossible?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was wondering if anyone is able to provide any information on the status of the following bug:

"All GameInput devices w/same name and id respond to only one physical device. Works fine on Windows."

https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/AIR-3720874

The bug is over 3 years old now and has existed since the GameInput API has been introduced. I see the tracker states the bug as "To Test" but I don't have a way to tell how long it's been in this state, or what its target release date is. If anyone has any details that would be great! I think this particular bug is pretty much the last thing preventing the GameInput API from being essentially flawless for a gaming use-case

Thanks

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2017 0

Have something to add?