Highlighted

still got crash when app is started on iOS devices, build 349

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my app runs well on Android devices and PCs, when it was published first time to appStore with the last sdk (15), it was rejected by apple upload tool. This has been fixed with the airsdk 15 beta and later.

But when I use airsdk beta or build 349, app crashes immediately when I open it on my iOS devices (this didn't happen before with airsdk 14, and even now it could run properly with airsdk 14 on jailbroken devices). I tried to disable everything but basic components of starling and feathersui, it works! This is probably because some issues with the compiler (changes warning to error on some particular issues, I assume).

-useLegacyAOT yes not works for me

my app s written with mvcexpress, starling, feathersui. I tracked down the code to find that some commandPool in mvcExpress has probably caused the crash. but it comes more and more complicated to work with the mvc engine and I decided to give up.

I am looking for the solution of using airsdk 14 with some trick written by Colin here: No longer able to submit app to iTunes.

Hope that got fixed some days

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

still got crash when app is started on iOS devices, build 349

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my app runs well on Android devices and PCs, when it was published first time to appStore with the last sdk (15), it was rejected by apple upload tool. This has been fixed with the airsdk 15 beta and later.

But when I use airsdk beta or build 349, app crashes immediately when I open it on my iOS devices (this didn't happen before with airsdk 14, and even now it could run properly with airsdk 14 on jailbroken devices). I tried to disable everything but basic components of starling and feathersui, it works! This is probably because some issues with the compiler (changes warning to error on some particular issues, I assume).

-useLegacyAOT yes not works for me

my app s written with mvcexpress, starling, feathersui. I tracked down the code to find that some commandPool in mvcExpress has probably caused the crash. but it comes more and more complicated to work with the mvc engine and I decided to give up.

I am looking for the solution of using airsdk 14 with some trick written by Colin here: No longer able to submit app to iTunes.

Hope that got fixed some days

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2014 0
Govind LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue. Could you please share a sample app @ govindag@adobe.com ?

Thanks

Govind

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2014 0