Highlighted

Suppress [SWF] Output Lines

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when working with AIR for iOS/Android and using a loader to get a local image, I get lines in the Output panel (Adobe Animate) that look like this:

[SWF] Users:username:Library:Application Support:com.company.app:Local Store:images:menuicons-image.jpg - 29637 bytes after decompression

The problem is that I am loading a lot of small images. So I have a ton of these lines. This makes the Output panel less useful as it is hard to find the trace statements that I really need while developing.

Any way to suppress these?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Suppress [SWF] Output Lines

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when working with AIR for iOS/Android and using a loader to get a local image, I get lines in the Output panel (Adobe Animate) that look like this:

[SWF] Users:username:Library:Application Support:com.company.app:Local Store:images:menuicons-image.jpg - 29637 bytes after decompression

The problem is that I am loading a lot of small images. So I have a ton of these lines. This makes the Output panel less useful as it is hard to find the trace statements that I really need while developing.

Any way to suppress these?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 31, 2017 0

Have something to add?