Highlighted

SVN not working anymore on Flash Builder 4.7

Explorer ,
May 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our service provider updated his svn server to fix the Logjam encryption bug.

This has the result that now our svn connection neither with subversive nor with subclipse is working anymore. I did some tests with newer versions of eclipse - works fine.

So my suspicion is that the encryption bug is somewhere in the quite outdated eclipse on Flash Builder.

Flash builder does not let me install the plugin version in a newer version of eclipse - the hack with copying the files from the dropins to a newer version does work, but running Flash builder on Eclipse 4.4 is also not working. We have a project with several libs - the build process overall is not working.

I know the rumors about Adobe is not further developing on Flash Builder - but hey guys - we do pay for 5 licences of the creative cloud every month - and we need a working software. Is there any chance to get this issue fixed? Anyone out there with a working workaround for this issue?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

SVN not working anymore on Flash Builder 4.7

Explorer ,
May 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our service provider updated his svn server to fix the Logjam encryption bug.

This has the result that now our svn connection neither with subversive nor with subclipse is working anymore. I did some tests with newer versions of eclipse - works fine.

So my suspicion is that the encryption bug is somewhere in the quite outdated eclipse on Flash Builder.

Flash builder does not let me install the plugin version in a newer version of eclipse - the hack with copying the files from the dropins to a newer version does work, but running Flash builder on Eclipse 4.4 is also not working. We have a project with several libs - the build process overall is not working.

I know the rumors about Adobe is not further developing on Flash Builder - but hey guys - we do pay for 5 licences of the creative cloud every month - and we need a working software. Is there any chance to get this issue fixed? Anyone out there with a working workaround for this issue?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 21, 2015 0

Have something to add?