• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Test Flight Newbie Question

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My app has been up on the iTunes App Store for many years, with numerous updates, but I've only recently tried to get Test Flight working. So forgive my basic ignorance on how this is supposed to work.

I develop using Animate 2017 on Windows using AIR 25, transferring the IPA to my Macbook to upload to Apple using the Application Loader. My latest test versions upload to iTunes Connect without any issues, and I receive the usual confirmation emails from Apple informing me  "The following build has completed processing... You can now use this build for TestFlight testing or submit it to the App Store."

The builds show up in the Test Flight/iOS Builds section, but when I click on the little blue arrow to expand the build, there is nothing underneath to choose from (pic attached), and in my iTunes Connect Users section is says 'no builds available'.

Again, I'm completely new to this, so I assume I'm missing something basic. Any observations from those experienced with the process would be much appreciated! Thanks.

testFlight.PNG

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Did you add this tag in your app's XML file (inside <iPhone>) ?

<Entitlements><![CDATA[ <key>get-task-allow</key><false/><key>beta-reports-active</key><true/>]]></Entitlements>

You must add it to use a build in TestFlight.

And FYI, you must remove this line from the file to debug your app on your devices, or Animate won't compile your IPA anymore (you'll see an application package validation error).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you add this tag in your app's XML file (inside <iPhone>) ?

<Entitlements><![CDATA[ <key>get-task-allow</key><false/><key>beta-reports-active</key><true/>]]></Entitlements>

You must add it to use a build in TestFlight.

And FYI, you must remove this line from the file to debug your app on your devices, or Animate won't compile your IPA anymore (you'll see an application package validation error).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Julien26!

I had placed the entitlement in in the XML file, but it had somehow been deleted by Animate. All good now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines