Highlighted

Texture issue of stage3D in software mode

New Here ,
May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We used stage3D on PC, but some PC do not have hardware acceleration. So we got an error 3702, which means "Context3D is unavailable". I am sure the whole program is correct.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Texture issue of stage3D in software mode

New Here ,
May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We used stage3D on PC, but some PC do not have hardware acceleration. So we got an error 3702, which means "Context3D is unavailable". I am sure the whole program is correct.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 03, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Milo,

Error 3702 is observed when hardware acceleration is not available.(I hope that you have set render mode as "direct" in your application).

Please let me know if you are facing this issue only for texture or if you are facing this issue for all  stage3D application.

Also please provide the dxdiag of your machine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2016 0
New Here ,
May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for you answer. We hope to run the program at "Software Hw_disabled=unavailable". At AIR SDK version 13, it is correct. But it does not work for AIR SDK version 14 or higher versions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2016 0
Nitanwar LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add,Rectangle texture feature was added in Standard profile which was introduced in AIR 14.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2016 0
New Here ,
May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We used stage3D on PC, but some PC do not have hardware acceleration. So we got an error 3702, which means "Context3D not  available". I am sure the program is correct. Then I had updated AIR SDK to version 15. When running the program we got a new error 3759, which means the selected texture format is not valid in this profile. I think maybe it is because we used RectangleTexture. But when we are using the same PC, with AIR SDK version 13, the program is running correctly. We had tried AIR SDK version from 14 to 21, they all didn't work for the same program.

On Windows 7, if we disable the Display adapters in Device Manager. This problem will definitely happen.

Is there any solution for this issue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are using which profile ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2016 0
New Here ,
May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We had tried "baselineExtended" and "baseline" profiles at software mode, neither of them worked (When we created the rectangle texture, we  got a error 3759). At AIR 15.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Milo,

Rectangle Texture  is not supported with baseline or baselineExtended profiles.If you want to use the Rectangle texture please use the Standard profile which supports Hardware accelerated not software mode.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2016 0
New Here ,
May 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a bug of air?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2016 0