• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the recently AIRBeta version 16 can`t complete setup

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2014 Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when air team update the newest beta version AIR16,I download and setup ,but can`t complete ,have an Error ! I had unload last 14version air  ,also can`t setup!please fix itQQ图ē‰‡20141216133535.jpg

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

we have tested this problem on our side , found this is installer permission problem instead of Runtime issue. Please make sure you have Administrator permission, if you use an non-Administrator user to install Runtime , this issue will be occur. Also when you install Runtime, User Account Control request "allow the following program to make changes to this computer?", when you click "No" button this issue reproduce, this is as design behavior, Not a bug.

if you still encounter this problem , please provide detail information for it , like which OS used, which user used, and how to reproduce this problem, we will really  appreciate your support, Also you can send mail to botang@adobe.com to  touch me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines