• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This bundle is invalid - New apps and app updates submitted to the App Store must be built with public (GM) versions of Xcode 5.1.1 or higher and iOS 7 SDK. Do not submit apps built with beta software

Engaged ,
Sep 09, 2014 Sep 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone can help me on this issue from Apple Developer?

This bundle is invalid - New apps and app updates submitted to the App Store must be built with public (GM) versions of Xcode 5.1.1 or higher and iOS 7 SDK. Do not submit apps built with beta software

Is there a new Flash CC - Adobe AIR SDK to solve this?

Best

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Aug 13, 2015 Aug 13, 2015

This issue was already solved several months ago. Do you have the latest versions of AIR and SDK?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way: I´m using Flash CC 2014 - AIR 14.0.0.178 for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't yet see for sure if this was worked on, but AIR 15 was released today, can you try using that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 10, 2014 Sep 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did it twelve hours ago and haven´t got the same email from iTunes Connect. Let´s see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 10, 2014 Sep 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

writing here for updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2014 Sep 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello developers,

Has anyone successfully published an app with the new version of AIR to the App Store?

Thanks,

Justin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 12, 2014 Sep 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing no one has managed to submit yet

.... also it's not possible to test air apps properly for the new iPhone 6 , as they don't work in the

recently released Xcode 6 simulators .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2015 Aug 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried and got the same error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue was already solved several months ago. Do you have the latest versions of AIR and SDK?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know I do. I used the DPS app builder to make it and Xcode 6 to load it. How do I check?

• "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you." ******************************************************************************

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don´t know about the DPS app builder. I use Flash CC 2015. What I can say is that when I updated AIR SDK I got my apps through the App Store with no problem.

Check these links:

Download Adobe AIR SDK

Download Adobe AIR 19 Beta - Adobe Labs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines