Highlighted

Tiny Thief game won't launch.

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the game 'Tiny Thief' from steam store. I played it for a long time. One day I went to launch the game to play it and I got an error message about adobe air and needing to update. I did and now the game will not launch. When I click on the game to launch a window pops up for half a sec that says preparing to launch but then nothing happens. As i understand it there is a problem with adobe air that I need to fix in order for the game to launch. I have deleted the game and reinstalled it as well as reinstalled adobe air and have adobe air version 27. I am on a mac with OS 10.11. Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Tiny Thief game won't launch.

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the game 'Tiny Thief' from steam store. I played it for a long time. One day I went to launch the game to play it and I got an error message about adobe air and needing to update. I did and now the game will not launch. When I click on the game to launch a window pops up for half a sec that says preparing to launch but then nothing happens. As i understand it there is a problem with adobe air that I need to fix in order for the game to launch. I have deleted the game and reinstalled it as well as reinstalled adobe air and have adobe air version 27. I am on a mac with OS 10.11. Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2017 0

Have something to add?