Highlighted

TouchScreen Monitors

Enthusiast ,
Dec 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty much all I do is desktop apps for touch screen.. for testing I use an HP Compaq L2105tm - a cheap-o touch monitor. Normally it's fine, but am working on an app that will be used by multiple people at the same time and now the monitor is proving not competent enough as it only supports two touch points.

Can anyone recommend a good monitor that supports more touch points in AIR apps? Looking at the Planar PXL2430MW but can't find much info on number of supported touch points.

Thanks

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

TouchScreen Monitors

Enthusiast ,
Dec 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty much all I do is desktop apps for touch screen.. for testing I use an HP Compaq L2105tm - a cheap-o touch monitor. Normally it's fine, but am working on an app that will be used by multiple people at the same time and now the monitor is proving not competent enough as it only supports two touch points.

Can anyone recommend a good monitor that supports more touch points in AIR apps? Looking at the Planar PXL2430MW but can't find much info on number of supported touch points.

Thanks

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 19, 2014 0
Engaged ,
Dec 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acer T272HL

10 touch points

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2014 0
Enthusiast ,
Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Ordered it today.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2014 0