• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Twitter/Facebook - How do I share with my App?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2014 Jun 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whats the best way to implement Twitter and Facebook sharing in my AIR app? What are the best ANE's or SDK's to use? I looked that the Gaming SDK but theres not much support and I was unable to get at least Twitter working (said "Cannot connect to Twitter"). Is there some ANE that I can just create a message object and send it?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive not used it but but you could try https://github.com/illuzor/Android-Sharing-Extension-ANE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Milkman Games’ GoViral. It can do more than you need. If you were to require iOS 6 you could even just do a generic share, and let the user decide whether what you’re sharing goes to email, Twitter, or Facebook. Or you can do specific shares to those three things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How would I use the iOS6 sharing feature? And all I need is the ability to post a Twitter/Facebookmessage, I dont need images or location or anything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2014 Jun 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

GGo with milkmangames GoViral. You won't regret it.  Milkmangames gives you a thorough setup guide with sample code to start with 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines