Highlighted

Unable to apply for Adobe Air distribution license

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we are a High School College and require the ability to distribute Adobe Air via group policy.  On this page Adobe AIR Runtime Distribution | Adobe  Adobe says to email them but when I tried 'license-air-silent@adobe.com',  'license-air-enterprise@adobe.com' and "license-air@adobe.com" they are bounce back saying Adobe is blocking emails to these addresses.  Can someone point me in the correct location (and update the email addresses linked on the page) as to where I get this Adobe Air MSI from.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to apply for Adobe Air distribution license

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we are a High School College and require the ability to distribute Adobe Air via group policy.  On this page Adobe AIR Runtime Distribution | Adobe  Adobe says to email them but when I tried 'license-air-silent@adobe.com',  'license-air-enterprise@adobe.com' and "license-air@adobe.com" they are bounce back saying Adobe is blocking emails to these addresses.  Can someone point me in the correct location (and update the email addresses linked on the page) as to where I get this Adobe Air MSI from.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2017 0

Have something to add?