• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to debug with air-sdk 30.0.0.103

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the latest sdk-beta (30.0.0.103) I'm not able to debug on my iPad.

I got it installed and running using ad-hoc/distribution-profile-combo, but when trying to debug I still run into this error: "Installation Error: APIInternalError." ... with both distribution-/development-provisioning-profile.

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Yesterday I did have problems with ad-hoc, but developer cert and profile does still work. Here's the target used by ADT:

-target ipa-debug

You could fix your issues with AIR 28, then switch to AIR 30 to make the App Store build.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution for now is to test with either developer profiles or with ad-hoc distribution, for the target value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colin,

For me it does not work even with developer profiles. Actually I can only use develop profile in Flash Builder, I can not use ad hoc profile to debug? How can you use ad hoc profile to debug from Flash Builder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess that I'll chime in here. I'm also getting these errors with a developer certificate. I'm doing this from IntelliJ.

My next step will be to go back over the whole certificate-creation process and make sure that I've done everything correctly. It's possible that I've missed something.

But it seems that we're seeing a lot of people having problems with this. There are at least three similar threads:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chaky​ I know it's a known issue, and I think it needs to be solved

@colin developer/distribution-certificates do not solve this problem for me ...

I'm about to upload an almost finished app and need the debugger to solve some (probably) sdk-related-issues ... now I'm only able to debug with 28.0.0.125, but I guess that one doesn't allow me to upload to Apple properly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I did have problems with ad-hoc, but developer cert and profile does still work. Here's the target used by ADT:

-target ipa-debug

You could fix your issues with AIR 28, then switch to AIR 30 to make the App Store build.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Colin, thanks for this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines