• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download Adobe Air

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download Adobe Air.  I went to https://get.adobe.com/air/javascript:; and clicked on "Download Now".  This took me to another page (https://get.adobe.com/air/download/?installer=Adobe_AIR_24.0_for_Win32&stype=5491&standalone=1 ) that says "Your download should begin shortly".  But then I get redirected to this page (https://airdownload.adobe.com/air/win/download/24.0/AdobeAIRInstaller.exe ) which looks like this in Chrome:

and looks like this in Internet Explorer:

I don't have access to Firefox on this computer, or I would have tried that browser also.  I keep checking back to see if the link has been fixed, but it's been over a week now, and I'm still unable to download.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try clearing the cache of your browser and download again.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May you please specify the geographical location from where you are trying to access the link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried clearing the cache of browsing history, download history, cookies, and cached images and files.  Still same results.  I am located in Ohio in the US.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I got the same problem and cant find an answer ...

did you solve it ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you using any hosts on your machine? Are you using Ghostery extension with your browser?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oren1987 I work in a school district and was attempting to download the program onto my work computer.  Turns out our district internet provider was blocking the site through its iBoss filter.  My IT guys had to request special permissions, and were finally able to download it.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines