Highlighted

Unable to install adobe AIR on windows 7 64-bit

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My system had Windows 10 and then Widows 7 32-bit earlier...  Adobe AIR was working very well on these both OS....

I had to format my system and install Windows 7, 64-bit now.... But now, when I tried to download the Adobe AIR latest version [32.0] from the website https://get.adobe.com/air/ and when I clicked on the downloaded installer .exe file, AIR does not gets installed and I get the error message that says ' this application requires a version of Adobe AIR  which cannot be found. Please download the latest version from the website'. ...................  adobe air error.png

I am surprised by this error message. [ I have attached the snapshot]   I need AIR because it is required by other software / program for its installation. 

Please help....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to install adobe AIR on windows 7 64-bit

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My system had Windows 10 and then Widows 7 32-bit earlier...  Adobe AIR was working very well on these both OS....

I had to format my system and install Windows 7, 64-bit now.... But now, when I tried to download the Adobe AIR latest version [32.0] from the website https://get.adobe.com/air/ and when I clicked on the downloaded installer .exe file, AIR does not gets installed and I get the error message that says ' this application requires a version of Adobe AIR  which cannot be found. Please download the latest version from the website'. ...................  adobe air error.png

I am surprised by this error message. [ I have attached the snapshot]   I need AIR because it is required by other software / program for its installation. 

Please help....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2019 0

Have something to add?