• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install IPAs to devices since iTunes 12.7

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to deploy an app on my device from Animate. Ever since iTunes 12.7 removed the ability to install apps from it, Animate no longer shows any of my devices on the list of available devices to install to.

I am no longer able to test my apps on my phone...the only alternative is to use TestFlight, create a build every time I would like to test something, upload it, wait for it to get reviewed for beta testing. I can't wait a full day or more just to test something minor...

Is this a known issue or has something changed that i'm not doing right?

*should note I am on PC

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Something worth knowing, even though you didn't ask it, is that if you change the version number you do have to get reviewed when using TestFlight. If you only increase the build number, then it doesn't have to be reviewed.

I was able to ask about the iTunes issue at Adobe MAX, and an Animate engineer told me that the problem had been fix in the most recent version of AIR 27. Animate CC 2018 only has AIR 26 in it, but you can get AIR 27 from here:

Download Adobe AIR SDK

and add it use the Help menu

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something worth knowing, even though you didn't ask it, is that if you change the version number you do have to get reviewed when using TestFlight. If you only increase the build number, then it doesn't have to be reviewed.

I was able to ask about the iTunes issue at Adobe MAX, and an Animate engineer told me that the problem had been fix in the most recent version of AIR 27. Animate CC 2018 only has AIR 26 in it, but you can get AIR 27 from here:

Download Adobe AIR SDK

and add it use the Help menu, Manage Adobe AIR SDK option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I was running AIR 27.0.0.116. Seems to be fixed in 27.0.0.132.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines