Highlighted

unable to publish apk, Flash CC crash on yosemite 10.10.1

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased a new macbook pro with yosemite 10.10.1 preinstalled.

I work in Flash CC to develop little apps for android. the surprise is that in this os the application crash when i publish the air app.

with the Flash update i don't have resolve the problem. I have installed the newest Java and  the newest version of Air but nothing...

I wonder if anyone has solved this unpleasant problem.

thanks

Antonio

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

unable to publish apk, Flash CC crash on yosemite 10.10.1

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased a new macbook pro with yosemite 10.10.1 preinstalled.

I work in Flash CC to develop little apps for android. the surprise is that in this os the application crash when i publish the air app.

with the Flash update i don't have resolve the problem. I have installed the newest Java and  the newest version of Air but nothing...

I wonder if anyone has solved this unpleasant problem.

thanks

Antonio

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 04, 2014 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've posted a similar problem here last week with no answer yet too.

I'm using a new Mac Pro with Yosemite 10.10.1 but the publish setting window doesn't open for me when i target IOS but Flash crashes afterwards.

Can someone get back to us if you can solve this as i'm unable to publish new/update apps!

Thanks

Daniel

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 08, 2014 0