Highlighted

Unexpected exception encountered while reading font file

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated the local version of the jre folder to 1.8 ( to fix issue - Packaging error: Could not generate timestamp ). However; I am now receiving errors when trying to embed .otf fonts in the air file via a .css file. This has been working and nothing about it has changed. The only thing about the entire project that changed was the jre folder that I updated.

Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a way I can get it to build and embed the font files?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unexpected exception encountered while reading font file

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated the local version of the jre folder to 1.8 ( to fix issue - Packaging error: Could not generate timestamp ). However; I am now receiving errors when trying to embed .otf fonts in the air file via a .css file. This has been working and nothing about it has changed. The only thing about the entire project that changed was the jre folder that I updated.

Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a way I can get it to build and embed the font files?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2016 0

Have something to add?