• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstalling adobe air and reinstalling version 21.0.0.215 on Mac

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some 'older' hardware that requires I install 21.0.0.215 to run the associated software Circut Craft Room.  Cricut have sent me a work round involving uninstalling and reinstalling from your archived version 21.  The software downloads but will not open,  I'm trying to install on a Mac note book running 10.12.1.  Cricut say I cannot be uninstalling correctly and to contact Adobe for advice.  This is the trouble shooting page circuit sent me to with the method to use to fix

Cricut Craft Room Troubleshooting | Cricut Help Center

The error message I get when trying to install the new hardware mentioned is firmware issue. Not the error that they mention in the link,  I have not had it installed previously but have since tried and succeeded in installing onto a Windows machine albeit I had to downgrade the adobe air to version 21.

Yours hopefully

Helen

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am stuck trying to install this version on my PC. It shows an error saying something about administrator may not allow but I am the computers administrator. Can someone please help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines