• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Urgent!! What is the default android targetSDK version for Air 26.0.0.119?

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

I have been using Air for ages. Recently, a project of mine requires an upgrade of APK developed using native Java code and replace my existing APK

developed by AIR. However, I am running into a problem now because native APK sets the targetSDK appears to be low to be compatible with the one issued by AIR 26.0.

I checked my manifest file but by default, Animate CC environment does not add the 

<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="7" />

line when tweaking the export setting to Android.

Therefore, the implicit, default android target SDK is unknown.

I went through AIR folder and looked at README and documentation, none of them able to tell me the android targetSDK version for AIR.

I searched online, the closest thing I ever found was an Adobe staff mentioned that

from this link: What should the Android targetSDKVersion be set to?

Till AIR 19, default value of minSDKVersion is 9. For AIR 20 minSDKVersion will be 14 for AIR applications.

TargetSDKVersion till AIR 19 is 17, For AIR 20 this will get changed to 21.

You need not to mention these values in your app-xml unless you wish to change them.

Let us know if you have more doubts.

but that was not for current version AIR 26.0.0.119

I also looking for detection tool able to tell the android targetSDK version?

can staff tell me answer the question?

much appreciated!!!

thanks!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The native android JAVA APK tried to upload using targetSDK version 23 but the platform still says that the version is lower than the one compiled by AIR 26.0.0.119.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe Air SDK 26 includes the Android SDK version that has been updated in Air SDK 24. Android SDK platform version is 24 so you can set targetSdkVersion to 24.

You can find the details in the Air SDK 24 release notes:

Release Notes Flash Player 24 AIR 24

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines