Highlighted

URLs that are used for timestamping an AIR application?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Due to recent IT policy changes, our build server can no longer access the internet freely. We have to provide a list of URLs that will be whitelisted then. Due to this, our build now fails with:

Could not generate timestamp: Connection refused

Is there somewhere a list of possible URLs that ADT will connect to do to the timestamping of the application?

regards,

Wim

PS: I know I can specify "-tsa none" as a temp workaround, but I don't want to release like that.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

URLs that are used for timestamping an AIR application?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Due to recent IT policy changes, our build server can no longer access the internet freely. We have to provide a list of URLs that will be whitelisted then. Due to this, our build now fails with:

Could not generate timestamp: Connection refused

Is there somewhere a list of possible URLs that ADT will connect to do to the timestamping of the application?

regards,

Wim

PS: I know I can specify "-tsa none" as a temp workaround, but I don't want to release like that.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 07, 2015 0
Engaged ,
Sep 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The docs say: "-tsa Specifies the URL of an RFC3161-compliant timestamp server to time-stamp the digital signature. If no URL is specified, a default time-stamp server provided by Geotrust is used."

So try https://timestamp.geotrust.com/tsa or specify a different timestamp server with -tsa

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2015 0