Highlighted

USB commnuication between two computers and air

Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

I was wondering if usb communication between two computers is possible and what I would need to get started.

I want to connect two computers and send data through a usb cable. Prior app was using wifi however signal was not consistent and I need consistency.

THanks!

Well I found a solution to my problem.

Used some Arduino Miccrocontrollers and i2c with serial communication to get the job done:

usbFlashSerialCommunication - YouTube

Thanks.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

USB commnuication between two computers and air

Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

I was wondering if usb communication between two computers is possible and what I would need to get started.

I want to connect two computers and send data through a usb cable. Prior app was using wifi however signal was not consistent and I need consistency.

THanks!

Used some Arduino Miccrocontrollers and i2c with serial communication to get the job done:

Thanks.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 09, 2015 0
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone?

I have now been looking into bluetooth connection to solve this. It has been a challange. I am using this lib:

http://as3breeze.com/bluetooth-ane/

and am never able to get Bluetooth.isSupported to be true.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2015 0
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2015 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see you found a solution, but for anyone else who drops in here, if it's an Android app you would need these permissions to be set in the app-descriptor XML:

<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.BLUETOOTH"/>

<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN"/>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2015 1