Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using AIR 17 SDK to build apk package cannot work on some 32 bit Android device

Mar 26, 2015 Mar 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After we updated our AIR SDK to AIR 17, when we build Android package and release it, some users who use 32 bit Android  device can not play the game.

If we use AIR 16 to build the package, these users can play.

Our game has used the Stage3D API and Starling SDK.

How can I fix this issue? Is there anybody encounter this issue? Thank you.

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ls,

Im having the same problems.

Didnt think that is was the AIR 17 but now that you mentioned it.

recomples with air 17 only work on my samsung s4 and not anymore on my p1000 and p5510 test devices.

Also: Cant compile with flash builder 4.7 AIR 17 to iOs since it wants to use the compile-abc-64.exe wich will not run on my x32 vista ultimate x32 OS. Worked fine in air 15.

regards,

Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fengyue,

Are you facing this issue only on specific 32 bit Android devices, if yes, can you mention few of them ?

And if possible, also provide a sample project.

-Tushar,

Adobe AIR team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 05, 2015 May 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tushar,

Thank you for your reply. My situation is different from the black screen problem of AIR17sdk.

Problem Description:

The error device can show my loading page. And after loading progress, when the app go into the main game page, all the textures are black. But some text is ok.

My loading page uses png texture, and main game page uses ATF texture, so I think maybe the error device can not deal with the ATF.

But the same device and the same ATF texture, when I use AIR16 to build the application, there is no problem.

The error device: Samsun Tab2.

SDK: Air 17.

App Language: en_US.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines