Highlighted

Using ImagePicker ANE on Android 7

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anybody here who uses ImagePicker ANEs in Android 7? This stopped working as soon as my device OS was updated to version of Android 7. App crashes when I choose a photo or I call "displayCamera". If it is a real problem, how will we solve it? Is it a bug of AIR or a bug of my ANE (I use freshPlanet, and I don't want to buy it for money from others because of the possibility that it also does not work)?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using ImagePicker ANE on Android 7

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anybody here who uses ImagePicker ANEs in Android 7? This stopped working as soon as my device OS was updated to version of Android 7. App crashes when I choose a photo or I call "displayCamera". If it is a real problem, how will we solve it? Is it a bug of AIR or a bug of my ANE (I use freshPlanet, and I don't want to buy it for money from others because of the possibility that it also does not work)?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 31, 2018 0

Have something to add?