Highlighted

VideoTexture - TEXTURE_READY not always dispatched on iOS

Explorer ,
May 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I'm posting here to grab a little more attention to the issue I created in the bugbase => Bug#4150401 - VideoTexture on iOS - Sometimes the event TEXTURE_READY isn't dispatched

If any of you have encountered this issue, please vote for it. It's really, really annoying and it needs to be fixed. Even the creators of Starling and Feathers voted for it, because that impacts both of their frameworks.

If a member of the Adobe Air team wants to look into it and needs more information, I'll be glad to help !

Finally, I have another issue with VideoTexture and Air 22 that makes the audio and the video out of sync, if someone uses VideoTexture and is also impacted, we're discussing it here => VideoTexture - Video and Audio out of sync

Thanks in advance !

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

VideoTexture - TEXTURE_READY not always dispatched on iOS

Explorer ,
May 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I'm posting here to grab a little more attention to the issue I created in the bugbase => Bug#4150401 - VideoTexture on iOS - Sometimes the event TEXTURE_READY isn't dispatched

If any of you have encountered this issue, please vote for it. It's really, really annoying and it needs to be fixed. Even the creators of Starling and Feathers voted for it, because that impacts both of their frameworks.

If a member of the Adobe Air team wants to look into it and needs more information, I'll be glad to help !

Finally, I have another issue with VideoTexture and Air 22 that makes the audio and the video out of sync, if someone uses VideoTexture and is also impacted, we're discussing it here => VideoTexture - Video and Audio out of sync

Thanks in advance !

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 11, 2016 0

Have something to add?