• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Waiting for connection debug iOS

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to connect and debug an iOS mobile with Adobe Flex (Flash)  Builder  version 4.7 .

I have done all needed including executing the telnet localhost 7935 check to see is the debugger is started properly on my windows 10 pc.

At my iOS mobile device also is the current debug version and when is started is shows the message "Adobe AIR: Waiting for Connection" and counting seconds.

So all seems ok , but at the end just nothing happen and they not connected.

Please for your help and advices

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Is your iPhone in the same Wifi network? This is the only thing that I sometimes forget. They both need to be in the same network, the connection will not work through USB. Other than that I never had any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your iPhone in the same Wifi network? This is the only thing that I sometimes forget. They both need to be in the same network, the connection will not work through USB. Other than that I never had any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes , I have been  trying with USB  .

There are in the same network. Now I have tried through the wifi and it's working. But why was not possible with USB .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One thing I have seen is that testing with USB can sometimes not work because it gets confused about what device is attached. It sometimes thinks it's another device on the wifi network.

I didn't try it, but would be interesting to see what happens if you turn off wifi when you have USB testing failures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines