Highlighted

Wanted: tvOS Private Test Developers

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're looking for a few adventuresome developers willing to check out a very early build of AIR for tvOS.  If you're willing to provide feedback and don't mind some missing functionality and potentially nasty bugs, please shoot an email to Pahup Bilala <pahup@adobe.com>.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Wanted: tvOS Private Test Developers

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're looking for a few adventuresome developers willing to check out a very early build of AIR for tvOS.  If you're willing to provide feedback and don't mind some missing functionality and potentially nasty bugs, please shoot an email to Pahup Bilala <pahup@adobe.com>.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2016 4
Engaged ,
Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love to. Don't own an Apple TV though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2016 1
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I will.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2016 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to be a tester, but i have no Apple TV

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2016 0