Highlighted

WebStageView and Keeping Focus

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a desktop app that works fine employing a WebStageView to allow folks to log in using oAuth at a website. One person (out of maybe 2000 clients) recently bought a new Microsoft Surface. When he clicks in the username textinput the caret blinks confirming it has the focus. As soon as he tries to type (using an external keyboard - though I've also temporarily stopped the touch screen keyboard service to  rule it out) the WebStageView loses focus and nothing types into the textInput.

Any ideas/suggestions?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

WebStageView and Keeping Focus

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a desktop app that works fine employing a WebStageView to allow folks to log in using oAuth at a website. One person (out of maybe 2000 clients) recently bought a new Microsoft Surface. When he clicks in the username textinput the caret blinks confirming it has the focus. As soon as he tries to type (using an external keyboard - though I've also temporarily stopped the touch screen keyboard service to  rule it out) the WebStageView loses focus and nothing types into the textInput.

Any ideas/suggestions?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 31, 2019 0

Have something to add?