• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What AIR for android version should I choose to publish Flash game on Google play store ?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2014 Apr 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team and I are almost done whith our mobile game development using Flash professional CS6.

We wonder what version of AIR for Android we should publish for as a target (in publish settings)???

because we will publish it on play store and we want it to be compatible with largest number of android phones.

knowing that users have different versions of AIRs, different Flash Players and different OS versions on their phones.

and are there any useful points we should take into consideration when publshing flash game on play store??

thanks,

Abeer

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 12, 2014 Apr 12, 2014

The current version of AIR (version 13) is still compatible with the same set of Android devices as version 3 was, and there no doubt have been a lot of things fixed over the last two years. So, just use AIR 13. It’s currently compatible with over 4000 devices, which should be enough I think!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2014 Apr 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The current version of AIR (version 13) is still compatible with the same set of Android devices as version 3 was, and there no doubt have been a lot of things fixed over the last two years. So, just use AIR 13. It’s currently compatible with over 4000 devices, which should be enough I think!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines