Highlighted

What are the conditions of license to includ adobe air in the package of an app developped in Flash and commercially sold ?

New Here ,
May 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am a musician for which a Flash developper has created an app in Flash that I want ton include in the music album I'm about to sell. This application needs Adobe Air to be installed on the machine of the user to work. The developper has told me there was the possibility to include Adobe AIR in the package, to have an adobe air embedded version of the application so that the customer dos not have to download and install it apart and before. But in the license contract of Adobe Air I see that we dont't have the right to distribute the software - which mans, to include it in our package. Apparently, some mobile apps include adobe air, so there must be some commercial conditions to do that, but I can't find it anywhere on the website. Does anyone know those conditions and could help me with that ?

Thank you very much.

TOPICS
FAQ, Packaging and deploying AIR applications, Redistributing AIR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What are the conditions of license to includ adobe air in the package of an app developped in Flash and commercially sold ?

New Here ,
May 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am a musician for which a Flash developper has created an app in Flash that I want ton include in the music album I'm about to sell. This application needs Adobe Air to be installed on the machine of the user to work. The developper has told me there was the possibility to include Adobe AIR in the package, to have an adobe air embedded version of the application so that the customer dos not have to download and install it apart and before. But in the license contract of Adobe Air I see that we dont't have the right to distribute the software - which mans, to include it in our package. Apparently, some mobile apps include adobe air, so there must be some commercial conditions to do that, but I can't find it anywhere on the website. Does anyone know those conditions and could help me with that ?

Thank you very much.

TOPICS
FAQ, Packaging and deploying AIR applications, Redistributing AIR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 05, 2016 0

Have something to add?