• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What are your top 3 favorite AIR Native Extensions? (any OS)

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2014 Dec 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your top 3 favorite AIR Native Extensions?

OS is irrelevant.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

So Adobe AIR should official be marked as a dead language?

R.I.P. Adobe AIR

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Adobe AIR should official be marked as a dead language?

R.I.P. Adobe AIR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't feel Adobe AIR is a dead language. I wish Adobe would rebrand it and market it better.  Its my favorite way to build cross platform apps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 10, 2014 Dec 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From looking at most of the threads posted in these forums, people generally come here seeking help with issues they are having while developing an AIR application, hence the name of this community, "Adobe AIR Development". If your question isnt answered within 3 days that doesn't appear to be seeking help with an issue or potential bug, doesn't mean that AIR is dead. People are using this forum everyday as indicated by there being new or active threads everyday. Most questions that people answer or have interest in, are related to iOS and Android development.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2015 Jan 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question was related to any os including iOS and Android. I was wondering what peoples favorite Native Extensions are. No one seems to care about a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 13, 2015 Jan 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not like a food that you eat every day. I use a lot of different ANE's and can't say that I have favorite one. Most all of them I'm developing my own hands. Local Notifications, Native UI and etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines