Highlighted

What is the best way to display YouTube-Videos in an Adobe Air/ApacheFlex mobile App?

Explorer ,
May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found GitHub - myflashlab/AS3-youtube-parser-video-link: This AS3 library can parse standard youtube links...  but it isn't working as the videos are not displayed when I use the event.param.url at the end of the example inside a stageWebView - I hear the sound but only see a white screen...

And at least opening a link in the StageWebView shows me the YouTube-Website, the VideoPreview but the same (sound without video) but black when I start the video...

Is this broken or am I doing something wrong?

What would be the best way to show YouTube-Videos "inside" the Air-App?

Thanks

Christian

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What is the best way to display YouTube-Videos in an Adobe Air/ApacheFlex mobile App?

Explorer ,
May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found GitHub - myflashlab/AS3-youtube-parser-video-link: This AS3 library can parse standard youtube links...  but it isn't working as the videos are not displayed when I use the event.param.url at the end of the example inside a stageWebView - I hear the sound but only see a white screen...

And at least opening a link in the StageWebView shows me the YouTube-Website, the VideoPreview but the same (sound without video) but black when I start the video...

Is this broken or am I doing something wrong?

What would be the best way to show YouTube-Videos "inside" the Air-App?

Thanks

Christian

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 27, 2017 0
Engaged ,
May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which platform are you running the video on, iOS, Android, OSX or Win ?

Why are you using a stagewebview to play a video and not a AIR video player.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are other posts on this question, where I suggested StageWebView, because the AS3 API for YouTube has been closed down. Using a web view you can use the HTML embed code.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2017 0
Explorer ,
May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andorid/iOs

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2017 0