Highlighted

what presentation mouse will work with Air

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an educator and have been given a power-point presentation in Air. I need a remote mouse or other device that will advance the slides and if I click on a link will activate the link (link is to a video). I have tried the logitech r400 but it does nothing. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

what presentation mouse will work with Air

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an educator and have been given a power-point presentation in Air. I need a remote mouse or other device that will advance the slides and if I click on a link will activate the link (link is to a video). I have tried the logitech r400 but it does nothing. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 10, 2017 0
BuzzyToo LATEST
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a phone app called "Remote Mouse" that is terrific. The free version has some ads, but they do not interfere with the function at all.

http://www.remotemouse.net/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2018 0