Highlighted

When I publish with gameCenter.ane, it won't create an IPA

Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOTE: I'm using the latest Animate CC & AIR 21.0.0.198

I downloaded the latest 64bit Adobe ANE's from here: Gaming SDK ANEs - Universal 64-bit support | Adobe Developer Connection

I use gameCenter.ane and get this error when trying to just simply test in debug launcher (mobile)

Error: Requested extension com.adobe.ane.gameCenter is not supported for MacOS-x86-64.

Fair enough. I tweaked the ANE by having it go to a default folder for testing, works fine... until I try to publish. It won't create an IPA file. Did I do something wrong?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When I publish with gameCenter.ane, it won't create an IPA

Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOTE: I'm using the latest Animate CC & AIR 21.0.0.198

I downloaded the latest 64bit Adobe ANE's from here: Gaming SDK ANEs - Universal 64-bit support | Adobe Developer Connection

I use gameCenter.ane and get this error when trying to just simply test in debug launcher (mobile)

Error: Requested extension com.adobe.ane.gameCenter is not supported for MacOS-x86-64.

Fair enough. I tweaked the ANE by having it go to a default folder for testing, works fine... until I try to publish. It won't create an IPA file. Did I do something wrong?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 28, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting the issue.

I tried this issue at our end and it's working fine. Could you please share sample project so that it will be helpful for us to reproduce at our end ?

Regards,

Adobe AIR Team

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2016 0
RGBJOY LATEST
Explorer ,
May 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a basic project setup using AIR SDK 21.198

https://db.tt/tyN4Ycyl

ANE downloaded from Gaming SDK ANEs - Universal 64-bit support | Adobe Developer Connection

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2016 0