Highlighted

When will AIR 23 leave the BETA?

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are really looking forward to receiving the next release of Adobe AIR in order to fix the Android Open SSL issue that prevents us from uploading a new version of our application:

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/labs/flashruntimes/shared/air23_flashplayer23_releasenotes.pdf

How to address OpenSSL vulnerabilities in your apps - Google Help

Anyone know when we will receive the final RELEASE version of Adobe AIR SDK 23?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When will AIR 23 leave the BETA?

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are really looking forward to receiving the next release of Adobe AIR in order to fix the Android Open SSL issue that prevents us from uploading a new version of our application:

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/labs/flashruntimes/shared/air23_flashplayer23_releasenotes.pdf

How to address OpenSSL vulnerabilities in your apps - Google Help

Anyone know when we will receive the final RELEASE version of Adobe AIR SDK 23?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2016 0
Enthusiast ,
Sep 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like it just went live.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2016 0
Kazike_ LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Lars!

Wow, if I knew I would have asked earlier (or maybe I should have been a little more patient ).

Adobe AIR! Wuuuuu!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2016 0