Highlighted

where can I change debug player in Flash cs6

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I installed the Air21 sdk inside my old CS6 version to update an older project. after this I can't debug the projects, I think its a problem with the debug player version. I have downloaded the flashplayer_21_sa_debug.exe. where should I put this file inside CS6?

regards

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

where can I change debug player in Flash cs6

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I installed the Air21 sdk inside my old CS6 version to update an older project. after this I can't debug the projects, I think its a problem with the debug player version. I have downloaded the flashplayer_21_sa_debug.exe. where should I put this file inside CS6?

regards

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 08, 2016 0
Engaged ,
Apr 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Adobe Flash CS6 folder, there is a Players folder, and within that is a Debug folder with a "FlashPlayerDebugger.exe" file. I would like to assume it is that one. You will obviously need to rename your "flashplayer_21_sa_debug.exe" to "FlashPlayerDebugger.exe" and overwrite it. Quit Flash and then relaunch just in case it cached the file on launch.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2016 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed it a few times, but the debugger don't stop at the breakpoints. is there a cache?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2016 0