• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where Is File Stored On Computer When Using: File.applicationStorageDirectory

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2014 Sep 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the File.applicationStorageDirectory function, where is Adobe storing the program on an Windows/Apple computer? I know what it means, but I would just like to be able to verify for myself that the file is being created when I'm developing my application.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 08, 2014 Sep 08, 2014

Hiding that was a change in Mountain Lion I think. You can get there by choosing Go to Folder in Finder (from the Go menu), and enter this:

/Users/irobot/Library/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Flash Platform * Working with File objects in AIR

Windows: C:\Documents and settings\userName\ApplicationData\applicationID\Local Store

Mac: path/Library/Application Support/applicationid/Local Store (AIR 3.3 and later), where path is is either /Users/userName/Library/Containers/bundle-id/Data (sandboxed environment)                     or /Users/userName (when running outside a sandboxed environment)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the Mac, I don't see a "Library" folder under my username and I am an Administrator. See attached image.Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 7.03.21 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiding that was a change in Mountain Lion I think. You can get there by choosing Go to Folder in Finder (from the Go menu), and enter this:

/Users/irobot/Library/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much! Thank you too Alex.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2014 Sep 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also access the "Library" folder from the Finder by holding down the alt key while selecting the Go menu. The Library menu item is hidden and revealed by the alt key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 09, 2014 Sep 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a handy thing to know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines