• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where is the update webpage for AIR?

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2015 Feb 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like the webpage URL that tells me the latest non-beta version of AIR, including date and version number

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, seyfx001, for the quick reply.  Two problems:

1.  I'm an ordinary used, not a developer, and I only need Adobe AIR, not Adobe AIR SDK.

2.  Why, oh why, does Adobe not put the *date* of the version on its webpage?  I'm only an average bear, and asking to remember the version number is too much.  Leaving off the version date seems against all normal computing practices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 18, 2015 Feb 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe this link can help you

Archived Adobe AIR SDK versions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2015 Feb 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, seyfx001.  I could not find this page either in the confusion of the Adobe website, but it is sufficient do the job for me. 

* It gives me half of what what I want, in that it tells me the latest version of AIR, but it does not give the release date, so I will have to remember every time what version AIR is up to. 

* If I click on "Release note" under "Adobe Air RuntimeDownloads", I get instead the dates of some, but not all, of the new releases of AIR, without version numbers, and it is mixed up with release dates of AIR SDK.

* If I click on "Released Versions" at the top of this second webpage, I get a list of recent AIR, AIR SDK and FLASH releases, all mixed up and without any dates.

MESSAGE TO ADOBE:  Could you possible give us a simple page where the updates are listed with their version numbers and release dates together?  Here is the URL of CCleaner, who like practically every other software manufacturer in the world manages to perform this astonishing feat:

CCleaner - Version History

I'll leave "Correct Answer" unchecked for the moment, although your URL is probably the best that Adobe can offer.  Thanks again for your help in finding these pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines