• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Yosemite osx 10.10 beta 3 unable to publish air for iOS flash cc 2014 crashes

Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2014 Sep 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there Java is uptodate, sdk 15 of air, and latest flash update.  I know I shouldn't be expecting adobe supporting beta build but wondered if there is any light shed on this issue?

Thanks

Phil

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 12, 2014 Sep 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Phil,

I have the same issue here. Did you get any information about when this will be fixed?

Best

Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jan, no word from the adobe guys yet? Im needing it asap too, and Im a little concerned that we could be facing months.

Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Phil,

nope - nothing! 😞 I tried to contact Mukesh from the other post: Re: Flash Pro CC 2014 Crashes When Publishing with Air but he didn't reply yet.

This is really, really bad. I need this update NOW - not in a month or so. 

Adobe - please provide the update asap!!! ... or at least give us a workaround for it.

Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 15, 2014 Sep 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Phil,

did you get any news about the update yet!?

The only thing I received from Adobe during the past days was the invoice for their ...awesome Software.

Nothing else  - no reply, no help, no workaround, no timeline for the update 😞

Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2014 Sep 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jan, same here tbh nothing....... my main concern is the fact that I am (and have been from the start) paying ££ per month since creative cloud launch.  My main software for dev over the last 15 years has been flash across education, games, tv, forensics and now I feel as if flash has been left to rot since the adobe take over.  I even went to the CC webpage the other day and flash doesn't even appear top level?! its a sad state of affairs that something that has so much potential across the board of so many different sectors can be left to die a slow and painful death.  Yes they have tried portraying flash as the new mobile gaming platform but it does so much more than that and even though I make games that is only 10% of my flash work.  I really do feel let down with adobe and their support for the community and their paying customers. Their new releases crawl into daylight with little more than a whimper, when in the past they were like something from an E3 show.  Sad times adobe, sad times ......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2014 Sep 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

This bug has been fixed and will be available in the next update of the software. We will post an announcement here as soon as the update is available. We would also advise you to look at the system requirements for an update after its release.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran, thanks for jumping in on this and also thanks for the advice but can you please give at least some sort of estimate for the release of the next update? if it has been fixed internally even a link to a point release would be a great help.

Thanks

Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Phil,

According to company policy, only the product management has the authority to provide guidance on release dates. From my side, I will ensure that I have announcement here as soon as the update goes live. Stay tuned.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

I'm tuned for days now! PLEASE - will it be hours? Days? Weeks? Months? 😞

It doesn't help to know you fixed it - my work is stuck.

Please tell your product manager to hurry up!

Thanks

Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm curious about one thing, do you no longer have any Macs that are running Mavericks? Or does this problem also happen there too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One Mac. I still have Mavericks on an external hard drive. Working that way (OS X on an external hard drive) is horribly slow - additionally to that Photoshop CC is not working. So I have to restart my Mac for each task - and that sucks.

... before I installed Yosemite on my Mac I installed it on an other external Hard drive and tried out my main software -> it worked - I just didn't publish one of my Apps while testing ...

So knowing Adobe already fixed it - and they are not telling us when they will provide that Update is ... '*@#! ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Colin, yeah I get what your insinuating and i did recently upgrade from one mac to another so my old mbp is on mavericks but my new one is a clone of the old.  Now heres the interesting bit, I can publish the ipa all fine on the old mavericks but I am unable to use the app loader on that machine as I dont want to connect it to the internet as it will start to overwrite my full machine backups in the cloud.  So I have to take the ipa from the old machine and upload from the new. When I upload to the store it fails with a cert error.  I have deleted and re-submitted certificates over and over but still no dice.

So as you can see I am a little stuck in limbo between an old and new machine with neither able to upload, or publish.

Thanks

Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the Update today!! Finally everything is fine again! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines