Highlighted

Your In-App purchase (IAP) for IOS architecture, design, and best practices.

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to find information on the architecture, design, and best practices using AIR/AS3, and Flash/Animate for app deliver of content via an in-app purchase (IAP) on IOS. I have been reviewing the IAP ANE by Milkman but would like to understand your experience of delivering the content via movieclip, swf, or swc, that is embedded but locked in the app bundle and how you have handled "unlocking" the content. Any other methods you have used to deliver the content with any comments on pros and cons would be appreciated. If you have any examples that explain/demonstrate the whole process, end to end, that I can view would also be appreciated.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Your In-App purchase (IAP) for IOS architecture, design, and best practices.

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to find information on the architecture, design, and best practices using AIR/AS3, and Flash/Animate for app deliver of content via an in-app purchase (IAP) on IOS. I have been reviewing the IAP ANE by Milkman but would like to understand your experience of delivering the content via movieclip, swf, or swc, that is embedded but locked in the app bundle and how you have handled "unlocking" the content. Any other methods you have used to deliver the content with any comments on pros and cons would be appreciated. If you have any examples that explain/demonstrate the whole process, end to end, that I can view would also be appreciated.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 17, 2016 0

Have something to add?