• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

1120 Access of undefined properties of player

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two of the same file. One is with png images converted into Symbols and the second file below are simple objects drawn with the tools in animate cc. I am using actionscript 3.0 and I was in the middle of coding for collisions but since the code didn't work on the 1st one I decided to make a new one and instead of using pngs I drew the objects. I then copied and pasted the code from my first file and realized I got an error 1120. I checked to see if there were any errors on my other file but no errors popped. 

TOPICS
ActionScript , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also removed advance layers modify>document> tick off advance layers. And the error would still pop up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's the line of code with the error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get two of the same errors on line 47

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the file if you want to take a look at it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2023 Jun 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. don't attach files here. copy and paste them.

2. nothing was attached to your last message, and at this point, it's not necessary to download your problematic fla

3. if checking your fla becomes necessary, you can't attach it here.  you have to upload to a file server and post a link.

4. when i originally replied on was on a mobile and that makes it difficult to check attached images like in your first post.  i'm now on my computer and can see your first post's attached image indicates the problematic line of code.  to fix that try importing the needed class mentioned in the error message. if that fails, copy and paste the full error message (or copy and paste a screenshot of the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines