• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.aad file for Google Play in Animate.

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyone who knows how to generate an .aad file in Animate? I try to get help from Support but they always send me to this community.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. i've never heard of an aad file type

2. googling it doesn't show any one aad file type so i'm pretty sure no one else is going to know what you're talking about, at least, without some context.

3.  animate doesn't create it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

amigo, pois ta bom de voce se atualizar, porque a partir de agostp a play
store so vai aceitar formato .aad e nao mais apk.

https://file.org/extension/aad

Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that link is a generic message that says exactly nothing useful.  ie, there are lots of aad file types.

but you mentioned an apk (android app) file that was superseded by an aab (android app bundle) NOT an aad file and is required by google play console.  is that what you mean?

if so, the answer is no, animate doesn't create the aab file.  you would need to convert the apk to an aab. 

i stopped using animate for mobile apps and changed to unity which does publish an aab file:

kglad_0-1617551063332.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines