Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe account

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! A few days ago I received this message on my phone number

("Your Facebook account is now connected to your Adobe account.)

I was shocked because I have not created any Adobe account. I changed my Facebook settings. Today I again received this message on my phone number"

(Your Adobe account security settings changed. Please see your email for details.) why someone is using my phone number for Adobe activities and how can I get red of this problem. This account I created just now to post my request here. Please help me in this regard.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

someone is using an incorrect phone number.  i'm not sure what you can do to stop people from making a mistake but i would think the mistake maker would figure it out and correct the error.

otherwise, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines