• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate 2022 Error 205 Help

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Adobe Animate at least 5 different times already, one wired, one wireless, one without security, one allowing Adobe CC through the firewall, one from the website, and none of them work at all. Nothing has helped and there is no one I can talk to online because there is no chat function and I am now at my wit's end. Every time I open it up, it always gives me the same 205 error code and I am getting infuriated, to put it lightly. I have tried to find a way to just download instead of install but I have found no way to change my preferences just so I can get a setup file on installation. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, try running Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, it will remove corrupt files and fix common installation issues. If that doesn't work then perhaps it'd be better to post the issue on the Creative Cloud Download & Install forum directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you find any solution?, I'm the same as you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines