Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate crashes on double-click shortcuts / can be reproduced

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

Not sure if this is the right place to submit a bug report, but I hope you will redirect me to the right place if it's not to be posted here.

I'm using a Wacom Intuos 4 graphic tablet and am running Adobe Animate on a Windows PC. I have double click bound to one of the pen keys. When I use this key to rename a layer and accidentally slip to another layer while the button is still pressed, Animate crashes without a warning. Tried to do this again and it crashed on me every time. If anyone needs more information to fix this, I'd be happy to help.

animate crash.png

Animate crashes on me on a regular basis, so I'm kind of used to press CRTL-S every few minutes by now. Adressing this one particular bug might prevent some frustration and lost work though. For the time being, I rebound my pen button.

Wish you all a wonderful weekend.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

update your wacom driver. 

if you think you still have found an animate bug, report here https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines